How to use ''FREE-DOUGHNUT''
1. Set both cutting- biades on blade - holders tightly and correctly as shown in figure A. Figure B&C are incorrect.
2. To adjust the size locate the Inner edges of the blade holders against the size graduation. For example number'' 40 ''for a 1 (40mm) dia. hole.
3. Set two blade holders at the desired graduation on the measure - bar by tightly screw in the hexnuts using L-shape hex wrench.
4. Use the chisel end drill when boring thin wood while use the twist drill when wood is thick.
5. Before boring. hold two sides of veneer or timber firmly by stepping on it. then start boring after cautiously setting the twist drill of chisel end drill at the center of the desired hole. whe using power-drill, be sure to contact the cutting blades gradually and slowly on the object to be bored. contact of the blades on the boring object can give your hands. shock to
6. When deep boring 1''(25mm) up to maximun 2''(50mm) -is desired, use the ''FREE DOUGHNUT'' from one side of timber, and then start boring again from the other side until the - cutting baldes bore through a hole making doughnut - shaped disc. as shown in figure I II III
7. By way of using opitonal measure-bar. large hole with maximun diameter of 8'' (200mm) can be bored.